Safety, Health & Environment
We offer innovative solutions for healthy living, because we genuinely care about the health of the people. REDA strongly endorses the code of Responsible Care®, the industry standard for HSE.
REDA maintains lot control, material safety data sheets (MSDS) and certificates of analysis (C of A) for the products we sell. Quality and Safety are our priorities. Our emergency response procedures provide additional customer and community support. The accuracy of our Quality Systems benefits your quality, regulatory and ISO requirements.
News & Updates
- Meeting the Increasing Demand for Plant-Based Meat Alternatives
- FI India 2019
- Gulfood 2019
- Agrofood Nigeria
- Gulfood Manufacturing 2018
- Gulfood Manufacturing 2018 Invitation
- DIFSC Dubai International Food Safety Conference Invitation
- FiA – Food Ingredients Asia
- FiA Food Ingredients Asia
- Happy National Day Saudi Arabia